Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine Holistic and Medical Services (Brief) Summary. Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine provides treatment for 300+ holistic and medical conditions. 480-240-2600.
Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine Holistic and Medical Services Brief Summary.
Bookmark this blog page as a ‘FAVORITE’ in your browser for future reference.
You can then refer to it when you or your friends and family have symptoms! Be sure to share this page with them using the share options down at the bottom of this article!
At the Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine, we see you as a whole being – body, mind, and personality – rather than as a bunch of disconnected parts. If you tell us you have fatigue and brain fog, we are literally going to look from head to toe. For example:
• Are the mitochondria, the energy factories in each of your 60 trillion or so cells, operating inefficiently because of trans fats in the diet, or because you are low on thyroid?
• What is your level of fatty acids?
• What is your level of vitamin D and other hormones?
• Are there low-level, chronic infections you may not be aware of like candida?
• Are you low on serotonin or dopamine, causing your neurotransmitters to misfire?
• Are allergies or heavy metals stressing your immune system and depleting your energy reserves?
• Do we need to increase the brain’s processing speed by increasing neural connections with HEG (hemoencephalography), or EEG (electroencephalography) biofeedback, teaching the brain to make new connections?
We begin with a thorough physical workup. We combine physical measurements from lab tests with quantum measurements to look at health at the cellular level. And we often incorporate thermography to look for inflammation.
Then we look at diet and lifestyle because they impact so many health issues. Heart disease, diabetes, prostate cancer, breast cancer, and obesity account for 75% of health-care costs, and yet these are largely preventable and even reversible by changing diet and lifestyle. A 2008 study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that diet and lifestyle approaches may even change gene expression. Genes associated with cancer, heart disease and inflammation were “turned off” whereas protective genes were “turned on” after only a few months of calculated dietary changes. Food gives information to the body.
Featured Specialty Treatments…
We also look at environmental factors such as heavy metals, pesticides, and chemicals because they can suppress immune system function and alter DNA.
Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine provides treatment for 300+ holistic and medical conditions, some of which are listed below:
• Acupuncture – insertion of very fine needles in order to influence physiological functioning of the body
• Allergy Testing – ALCAT blood tests, provocation/neutralization challenge, preservative-free allergens
• Bioimpedance Analysis – measures the health of cells and the body composition of fat, muscle, and water
• Blood Tests and Urinalysis – physical measurement of blood sugar, blood fats, minerals, thyroid, hormones, etc.
• Brain Training – retraining the brain to improve memory and focus, and to lessen depression, AD/HD, migraine headaches
• Chelation for Heavy Metals and Heart Disease – to decrease the body burden of heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, mercury, lead, etc.)
• Colon Hydrotherapy – a time-honored, effective method of detoxification and the delivery of infusions to restore health
• Energy Medicine – working with our natural energy field, called the life force, to stimulate the body’s own healing mechanisms
• Evoked Photon Capture – a quantum physics measurement of the energy level at which the body is operating, both under stress and without stress
• FirstLineTherapy™ – a successful program to treat chronic disease with nutrition and lifestyle modification
• Genetic Testing – reveals your unique genetic makeup and gives you insight for how best to manage your health preventively
• Homeopathy – stimulates the body’s immune system to initiate healing
• Hypnosis – access the subconscious mind to determine the root cause of unwelcomed symptoms
• Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT) for Cancer – a targeted approach that uses a combination of low-dose chemotherapy and complementary therapies designed to both defeat cancer and rebuild the immune system
• IV Nutritional Therapies – when the intestinal tract simply does not absorb enough nutrients
• NES Scan – assesses strengths and weaknesses of energy pathways that maintain homeostasis
• Osteoporosis Test – simple urine test to determine bone loss
• Thermography – screening mechanism for breast cancer and painful inflammations that does not use unsafe radiation
• Women’s Health – annual wellness exams, breast cancer screening, bioidentical hormones, weight loss, osteoporosis, counseling, and more
We treat children and adults. Many children come to us with developmental delays (autism, PDD, ADD, AD/HD) and/or environmental allergies. Many adults come to us who have not been able to find answers elsewhere and are committed to getting well, not just suppressing symptoms or enhancing memory with prescription drugs. We work in partnership to teach and to hold your hand on the journey toward health. We spend a great deal of time educating our patients to empower them to be well.
View the FREE video below, “How Dr Martha Grout Perceives a Patient”…
View the Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine Cancer Series articles, click here.
If you would like to read more about some of the more common issues the Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine treats, view more information on the subjects below by clicking the underlined URL address…
1) Allergies, click here >> http://goo.gl/JLYYr
2) Attention Deficit, click here >> http://goo.gl/LV0kt
3) Asthma, click here >> http://goo.gl/gmqAF
4) Autism, click here >> http://goo.gl/kfbHo
5) Autoimmune Diseases, click here >> http://goo.gl/girre
6) Brain Injury, click here >> http://goo.gl/iHHTA
7) Cancer, click here >> http://goo.gl/AZrXP
8) Cholesterol, click here >> http://goo.gl/FlQhw
9) Depression & Anxiety, click here >> http://goo.gl/wshj1
10) Diabetes & Metabolic & Metabolic Syndrome, click here >> http://goo.gl/b43zQ
11) Fibromyalgia, click here >> http://goo.gl/wTpEi
12) Heart Disease, click here >> http://goo.gl/Li00K
13) Heavy Metal Toxicity, click here >> http://goo.gl/fUIHv
14) Irritable Bowel Disorder, click here >> http://goo.gl/vu6gB
15) Nutrition, FirstLine Therapy, click here >> http://goo.gl/IqtiJ
16) Obesity, click here >> http://goo.gl/JkIHq
17) Prostate Health, click here >> http://goo.gl/vyalu
18) Vitamin D Shortage, click here >> http://goo.gl/7XdGP
19) West Nile Virus, click here >> http://goo.gl/McBiY
Dr Martha Grout discusses “When will people ‘get it’ about health?”, view the video below or click here.
Find, Follow, LIKE and See us everywhere at ‘AdvancedMedAZ’.